Scope of Works:
This three month project was to chipseal 16km of roads on the Tongan island of Tongatapu.
The scope of works included:
- Provision of resources i.e. a certified Bitumen spray truck and qualified operator
- Source, supply and heat containerised bitumen to location
- Training local ground staff in chipseal construction
- Working closely and liaison with local government officials and World Bank representatives
- Organising shipping logistics around South Pacific
JML’s ability to collaborate and focus on customer needs was key to the success of this programme of works. Project successes included the mentoring and training of local staff and delivery with zero time, on quality and on budget.